After taking my MathP exam ( about the exam..moderate lar~ still can finish..hehe ) went to Tmn Maluri JPN to take my ic...guess what...i saw people mountain people sea..XD LOL... I get 831 and that time was 773...OMG~~ 60++..die~~ I started wait from 2pm to 4pm...still haven my turn yet~ OMG..but that was around 827 le ~ few more..but have to wait another 30min~ walauA...good job! LOVE u so much~haha... well.. after this time have to wait another long time to queue at JPN le... Its another story if i getting marry earlier @@..guess wont baaaa..haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What u will do if someone say
I LOVE YOU
to you...
someone u love her too?
someone u not love?
some one close to u but not love ?
LOL...wat will u do if
some one say...
I LOVE u..n i Mean it...♥
will u say yes to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment