☆~男孩`心情の故事~★

Wednesday, March 30, 2011



虽然你外表非常地冷酷
可你心里是很热情地
坚强的外表
是为了隐藏过去的伤痕



Posted by v0rl3s at Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Vorles Js

Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
v0rl3s
A normal person with a unusual dream~♬
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (81)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • 虽然你外表非常地冷酷可你心里是很热情地坚强的外表是为了隐藏过去的伤痕
      • Im gonna miss  youcant see u for some period...I...
      • Be mine ♥
      • what is the point of writing all these thingsif...
      • What lay behind the beauty?
      • 我要你陪我做完这些 在世界末日到来之前
      • pray
      • End? Beginning?
      • I hope...u always with me...
      • Loneliness...
      • Letting go a forest for a girl *
      • I love you.♥ even if you do live half way across t...
      • Ice break..
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (19)

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Fren's

  • No More Rules
    无题
    14 years ago

Love song ~ BigBang

v0rl3s Copyright. Picture Window theme. Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.